Business Development Manager (Germany)
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners/customers to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
They will be able to identify, cultivate, and secure new sales and project opportunities within the German Market. As a Business Development Manager, the candidate will be responsible for working with end users, consultants/planners, and system integrators who utilize and deploy control room videowall processing technology across various industries.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
Datapath is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
In order to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require further information regarding the role, please feel free to contact us on 01332 294441.