C++ Systems Engineer
REPORTING TO: Software Team Leader
Datapath Limited is a world leading innovator in computer graphics, video capture and digital display technology. Datapath has end customers in more than 100 countries worldwide, in diverse markets including Medical, Signage, Security and Retail. Datapath consistently delivers class leading products and effective customer support, providing unbeatable service for specialised requirements. We are a successful and expanding company, with offices in the UK and US and customers in every major global market.
Continuing this success, we are pleased to offer a great opportunity for a talented and motivated Software Engineer to help maintain our growth. The successful candidate will be a key member of the software development team primarily designing and implementing Windows Display Driver solutions to provide the rich feature set expected by our worldwide customer base. The specialist display drivers developed by Datapath support video walls up to 200MPixels in size, while displaying hundreds of simultaneous video captures and information feeds.
- Experience of Modern C++ development on Windows or Linux.
- Practical experience of Direct3D 11, OpenGL 3+, Vulkan and HLSL or GLSL shader development.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practical knowledge and experience of platform debugging techniques.
- Knowledge of Windows kernel and Windows device drivers.
- Knowledge of Linux system programming or kernel module development.
- An interest in hardware development, electronics and computer systems.
- Practical experience of working in an Agile/Scrum team.
- Practical experience of version control systems such as Git or Microsoft Azure DevOps (TFS)
- 27 days holiday (plus 8 additional bank holidays)
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Flexitime policy between 7am-7pm
- Private Health care
- 5% Pension Contribution
- A annual bonus scheme (Typically pays 6%-8%)
- Employees are eligible for life assurance/death in service which provides a cover of three times gross salary after successful completion of probationary period.
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
Datapath is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
In order to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require further information regarding the role, please feel free to contact us on 01332 294441.