Hybrid working pattern but based in Derby.
REPORTING TO: Hardware Design Manager
Would you like to work for an award-winning, world leading innovator in computer graphics, video capture and digital display technology?
Datapath Limited is a world leading innovator in computer graphics, video capture and digital display technology. Datapath has end customers in more than 100 countries worldwide, in diverse markets including Medical, Signage, Security and Retail. Datapath consistently delivers class leading products and effective customer support, providing unbeatable service for specialised requirements. We are a successful and expanding company, with offices in the UK and US and customers in every major global market.
Continuing this success, we are pleased to offer a great opportunity for a talented and motivated Hardware Engineer to help maintain our growth. The successful candidate will be a key member of the hardware development team responsible for taking complex, high speed designs from concept through to production. This is an opportunity to get hands-on design work in a company that is driven by innovation and cutting-edge technology.
- Extensive knowledge of high-speed digital design and the associated support circuity
- Experience working with Xilinx and Intel FPGAs and SOCs
- Design and simulation of high-speed serial interfaces such as PCI Express
- Analysis and debug of circuits using oscilloscopes and analysers
- Comfortable working through the entire product lifecycle
- Knowledge of video standards and graphics technologies
- Experience using Mentor Graphics schematic capture and HyperLynx simulation tools
- An interest in emerging trends in desktop computer technology
- 27 days holiday (plus 8 additional bank holidays)
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Flexitime policy between 7am-7pm
- Private Health care
- 5% Pension Contribution
- A annual bonus scheme (Typically pays 6%-8%)
- Employees are eligible for life assurance/death in service which provides a cover of three times gross salary after successful completion of probationary period.
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Electric Vehicle Scheme’
Datapath is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
In order to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com. If you require further information regarding the role, please feel free to contact us on 01332 294441.