Marketing Communications Manager
Key Duties & Experience Required:
Datapath Limited is a world leading innovator in computer graphics, video capture and digital display technology. Founded in 1982 and now distributing across 5 continents, Datapath has end customers in more than 100 countries Worldwide: covering multiple industries such as visual media, military, education, security, and health care.
We are recruiting for a Marketing Communications Manager to join our Marketing function. The role is an integral part of the Marketing Team, with full ownership and accountability for delivering Datapath’s global market communications strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing and creative individual with excellent communications skills to develop their marketing career in a profitable and growing business.
- Ownership and delivery of the global marketing communications plan for Datapath.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns and promotional activities, including creating engaging emails, web content, drafting press releases, and advertisements.
- Day-to-day management and leadership of the Marketing Communications team.
- Stakeholder management for external agencies and suppliers, including PR, design, web, and translation services.
- Creation and delivery of the social media plan.
- Management and implementation of Datapath corporate visual identity and branding.
- Creation of product marketing materials.
- Management of marketing communications and advertising budget.
- Analyse and evaluate effectiveness and ROI of marketing activities.
- Monthly management reporting to demonstrate team activity and progress.
- Planning and fulfilling advertising bookings.
- Assistance with resourcing and delivering large-scale trade shows and partner events.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Minimum of 3 years working within a marketing environment.
- Experience with traditional and digital marketing channels.
- Team management and leadership.
- Experience with marketing platforms, including email and web CMS.
- Experience with CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, or similar).
- B2B marketing experience is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in Pro AV, IT/networking or generally with technology products is desirable.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in business, marketing, or a creative discipline.
- Ability to travel is required (including overseas).
- Ability to commute to Derby, UK. The role is hybrid, working in the office at least 3 days per week.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, and able to problem-solve.
- Ability to work autonomously, coordinate multiple priorities, and meet multiple deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a readiness to take responsibility for your work.
- Creative and comfortable presenting ideas to the team.
- Project coordination skills.
- Organised and able to manage time effectively.
- Excellent written communications skills and attention to detail.
- 27 days holiday (plus 8 additional bank holidays)
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Flexitime policy between 7am-7pm
- Private Health care
- 5% Pension Contribution
- A annual bonus scheme (Typically pays 6%-8%)
- Employees are eligible for life assurance/death in service which provides a cover of three times gross salary after successful completion of probationary period.
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Electric Vehicle
Datapath is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
In order to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require further information regarding the role, please feel free to contact us on 01332 294441.