Product Marketing Manager
Key Duties & Experience Required:
Datapath Limited is a world leading innovator in computer graphics, video capture and digital display technology. Founded in 1982 and now distributing across 5 continents, Datapath has end customers in more than 100 countries Worldwide: covering multiple industries such as visual media, military, education, security, and health care.
Datapath is continuing to expand, and we are recruiting for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team. The role is an integral part of the Marketing Team, working closely with Sales, Product Management, and Marketing Communications to develop and deliver our product messaging. They are responsible for the development of positioning, messaging, and materials that highlight the unique selling points for Datapath’s portfolio of products.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing individual with excellent communications skills to develop their career in a profitable growing business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creation and delivery of sales enablement tools such as product presentations, brochures, design guides, articles, white papers, videos, and infographics.
- Ownership of market and competitor intelligence, including research and analysis, and creation of battlecards and tender specifications.
- Creation of product content that clearly explains our solutions, highlights key benefits, and provides a strong position in the market.
- Assist the Marketing Communications Team in packaging content for different communications platforms, such as brochures, online, press releases, videos, and presentations etc.
- Support the sales team in delivering product demonstrations to key customers.
- Support the marketing communications team with the creation of product literature, delivery of trade shows and other customer events.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Good understanding of software and hardware technologies and well versed in PC technologies.
- Experience working with positioning, marketing, and demonstrating technical products.
- Willingness to travel, including abroad.
- Comfortable presenting to an audience.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to confidently build relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Good organizational and administrative skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Experience working in AV or a similar technical product/service industry.
- Competence in a second European language.
- A self-starter attitude and taking ownership of tasks.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Technically proficient with the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues.
- A keen eye with attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- 27 days holiday (plus 8 additional bank holidays)
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Flexitime policy between 7am-7pm
- Private Health care
- 5% Pension Contribution
- A annual bonus scheme (Typically pays 6%-8%)
- Employees are eligible for life assurance/death in service which provides a cover of three times gross salary after successful completion of probationary period.
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Electric Vehicle
Datapath is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
In order to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require further information regarding the role, please feel free to contact us on 01332 294441.