UK Head Office, Derby
Product Marketing Manager
Datapath Limited is a world leading innovator in computer graphics, video capture and digital display technology. Founded in 1982 and now distributing across 5 continents, Datapath has end customers in more than 100 countries Worldwide: covering multiple industries such as visual media, military, education, security, and health care.
Datapath is continuing to expand, and we are recruiting for a Product Specialist to join our team. The Product Specialist role is an integral part of the Product Marketing Team, working closely with Product Management, and Market Communications to develop and deliver our overall market messaging. They are responsible for increasing the awareness, knowledge and understanding of Datapath products across our channel partners, end customers and the Datapath Sales Team, with a focus on training delivery and sales enablement.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing individual with excellent communications skills to develop their career in a profitable growing business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver training to customers, distributors, system integrators, internal staff and our sales team both remotely and in-person.
- Develop training material and programs for new and existing Datapath products, covering product use, setup, and configuration, as well as administration and basic trouble shooting.
- Creation and delivery of sales enablement tools and materials such as product presentations, competitor analysis, battlecards and tender specifications.
- Setup and maintenance of equipment and tools for training and product demonstrations.
- Ongoing update and maintenance of training materials and assets.
- Support the sales team in delivering product demonstrations to key customers.
- Support the marketing communications team with the creation of product literature, delivery of trade shows and other customer events.
- Undertake any other duties to support the marketing team as needed.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Experienced in the training of technical products to a variety of audiences.
- Good understanding of software and hardware technologies and well versed in PC technologies.
- Able to deliver training on technically complex products to large and small groups with ease and confidence.
- Willingness to travel to deliver training in other countries.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Competence in a second European language.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to confidently build relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Good organizational and administrative skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Worked in AV or a similar technical product/service industry.
- Familiarity with best practices and frameworks for successful training delivery.
- A self-starter attitude and taking ownership of tasks.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Technically proficient with the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues.
- A keen eye with attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- 27 days holiday (plus 8 additional bank holidays)
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Flexitime policy between 7am-7pm
- Private Health care
- 5% Pension Contribution
- A annual bonus scheme (Typically pays 6%-8%)
- Employees are eligible for life assurance/death in service which provides a cover of three times gross salary after successful completion of probationary period.
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
Datapath is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
In order to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com with your salary expectations. If you require further information regarding the role, please feel free to contact us on 01332 294441.