Sales and Account Manager - France, Benelux and Maghreb
Datapath Limited – engineering the world’s best visual solutions. By listening carefully to customers, continuous improvement, and putting quality in everything we do first, Datapath solutions are Excellent by Design.
Founded in 1982 and now distributing across 5 continents, Datapath has customers in more than 100 countries Worldwide; covering multiple industries such as professional audio and video, military, education, security and health care.
Datapath is a privately held company, with its head office in Derby, UK, and sales and support offices in USA, France, Japan, and China.
To continue this success we are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for a talented, motivated and outgoing individual to continue our sales growth and expand the team.
The Sales and Account Manager will ideally be based in France and responsible for selling Datapath products and solutions to existing and new accounts across France, Benelux and Maghreb (French speaking North Africa) supporting Datapath’s sales strategy and distribution policy.
The Sales and Account Manager will manage sales channel distributors and develop business with system integrators, large-scale system integrators, consultants and end users developing system sales combining products and services.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and relationship management with major customers up to CEO level, in a technology focused industry and be able to demonstrate skills in working as part of a larger team and supporting regional operations.
The role will require regular travel between and within countries across the region. Occasional travel to Datapath’s Derby UK Headquarters and other locations will be required for training or exhibitions.
- Meeting or exceeding Datapath’s revenue targets and delivering results against management objectives
- Maintaining and increasing sales to existing accounts, maximizing growth whilst upholding Datapath values and policies.
- Strengthen and manage existing relationships with multiple accounts in different vertical and geographic markets.
- Developing and managing new customers and opportunities.
- Identifying and building relationships with consultants and planners focused on system design
- Supporting negotiations with customers on pricing, contract terms and schedules.
- Ability and willingness to demonstrate Datapath products solutions both in-person and remotely to customers
- Communicating customer needs effectively and in a timely manner to internal teams, formulating strategies to generate additional business.
- Helping to resolve customer issues in an efficient manner.
- Sales planning, forecast updates and reporting for customer accounts and opportunities.
- Organizing training sessions at Datapath or customer offices internationally.
- Attending international trade shows to develop and maintain business.
- Working closely with regional colleagues, product management and management team members as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Native French speaker or fluency in French essential, other languages are also desirable, ability to communicate (both verbally and in written form) in English
- Experience in a results driven business to business environment.
- Proven success, ideally within but not limited to an AV related or technical industry.
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis, including to the UK office.
- The ability to understand and communicate technical concepts and requirements to customers and internal teams equally.
- Higher education at university or similar desirable but experience is more important.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to both present and negotiate at a high level.
- Experience of CRM systems a distinct advantage (MS Dynamics).
- The ability to work within a remote team.
Datapath is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
In order to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require further information regarding the role, please feel free to contact us on 01332 294441.