Datapath Ltd, the Derby-based innovator of computer graphics, video capture and video wall display technology, today announced the general availability of its VisionAV audio and video capture card providing an ideal solution for applications that require real time video with synchronised audio.
The new Datapath VisionAV features simultaneous HD and SD video capture through one channel of HDMI or DVI-I video capture and one channel of composite video capture. Adding support for simultaneous analog and digital audio capture makes this a versatile capture card for streaming, webcasting, video conference and many other applications.
This is a x4 lane PCI Express providing up to 800MB/s bandwidth from the capture engine. The VisionAV has a full 256MB buffer memory, enabling triple buffering for all video modes for tear free video. It can also capture digital video for progressive and interlaced modes up to 4096 x 4096 resolutions to a maximum of 165 MHz pixel clock.
The Vision range provides high performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather, allowing for low latency fast frame rates in all applications. The Datapath capture cards have time stamp support for capture synchronisation across inputs, cards and systems.
Datapath VisionAV key features and benefits:
- Supports Dual Channel HD and SD video
- Provides flexible analog and digital audio capture
- High performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather – allowing for low latency fast frame rates in all applications
- Support for YUV 4:2:2, RGB 5:5:5, 5:6:5, 8:8:8 video inputs format – making the VisionAV compatible with a wide variety of systems.
- High quality scaling for an excellent visual experience.
- Support for multiple capture channels with multiple cards per system – enabling large systems with many sources to be captured in large video wall systems.
- DirectShow streaming module and RGBEasy API support – for use in a wide variety of windows applications
“We are very pleased to be able to introduce the VisionAV product line, which has been developed through extensive contacts with a number of customers and partners to fit their different environments” said Bjorn Krylander, CEO at Datapath. He continued “the flexibility of the VisionAV line offers cost effective for solutions many varieties of applications addressed by our customers.”