Single 4K Input, Four HD Output Video Splitter
IQS4 is Datapath’s 4K splitter solution engineered specifically for large, multi-output video wall applications.
Paired with Datapath’s Image4K graphics cards, the IQS4 delivers a cost-effective solution for powering video walls of up to 96 HD screens.
- Works with Datapath Image4K and Image2K graphics cards with no configuration needed
- Splitting and placement of quadrants is easy with the graphical setup wizard
- Works with the output of an Image4K or Image2K graphics card with support for HDCP 2.2.
- Splits and routes the input signal to all four outputs with a maximum delay of a single line
- Multiple mounting options
- Distribute video in 4K and split local to screens to reduce long distance cabling requirements
Datapath supplies video wall controller systems that are capable of integrating many types of video and data sources onto any display configuration.
Our video wall controllers are used in a variety of different areas such as traffic control centres, telecom operations facilities, utility companies, security applications and entertainment settings.
We provide highly expandable and flexible solutions for video wall and multi-screen solutions, using Datapath’s latest generation of video capture cards and graphics cards.
Datapath have a range of software tools to plan, execute and manage video wall setups.
A 1U rack mount kit supports two IQS4 appliances. More information.