- Single channel RGB/DVI/HD video capture card
- Four Lane PCI Express interface with a maximum data rate of 650 MB/sec
- On card processor for real time mode and sink detection
- Support for multiple capture cards allowing up to 32 capture channels (32 cards)
- Maximum analog RGB video capture resolution of 2048x1536 x24bit
- Maximum DVI capture resolution of 1920x1200 x24bit
- Support for Windows® and Linux® (NOTE: Check Linux specific features with Sales)
The VisionRGB-E1S captures the Analog/ DVI data and triple buffers it into onboard storage. This data is then copied using DMA to the host system for display, storage or streaming.
When a Datapath graphics card is used, the VisionRGB-E1S transfers the data directly to the graphics card thereby increasing performance. The VisionRGB-E1S capture card sends the relevant portions of each captured image to each display channel and instructs each channel to use its graphics engine to render the data. This fully utilises the hardware and dramatically increases performance.
When the RGB/DVI data is displayed on a non Datapath graphics card, the VisionRGB-E1S sends the data to system memory or direct to the graphics card, dependant on the software used for display.
The VisionRGB-E1S is an ideal solution for applications that require the capture of analog or DVI sources in real time. Typical applications include:
- Viewing Analog or DVI sources from PCs, MACs, industrial or medical equipment, cameras and other video equipment
- Streaming video applications
- Video wall controllers
The VisionRGB-E1S is an ideal solution for applications that require the capture of analog or DVI sources in real time. Typical applications include: Viewing analog or DVI sources from PCs, MACs, Industrial/medical equipment, cameras and other video equipment Streaming video applications and video wall controllers.
Video Streaming Support
Direct WDM streaming driver supports the following applications, to encode, record and stream video over networks or the internet:
- Dataton WatchOut
- Microsoft Expression Encoder
- Microsoft Windows® Media Encoder
- VideoLAN VLC
- NorPix StreamPix
- Adobe Flash Encoder
- AMCap and other DirectShow compatible software
For further details see the Datapath DirectShow SDK documentation supplied as part of a typical installation.
The VisionRGB-E1S video capture card is supplied with a powerful software application for configuring the timing and format of the input sources and displaying the data. Simply connect your external DVI or Analog source into the card, run the VisionRGB-E1S application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop.
Extra Protection With Advanced Swap Out And Extended Warranty Services
For additional security and peace of mind, our customers are invited to take advantage of Datapath’s advanced swap out service and extended warranty. For a small premium, selected products can be protected by our advanced swap out service and optional 5 year warranty. For more information please contact our sales team.