- Dual channel PCI Express 3G/HD/SD capture card
- Four lane PCI Express bus with maximum data rate of 650 MB/s
- Support for all 3G/HD/SD video modes up to 1080p 60 Hz
- Loop through SDI BNC connection
The VisionSDI2 is a dual channel PCI Express HD-SDI video capture card. The capture card supports SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI (including 2k Digital Film Resolution modes).
The VisionSDI2 video capture card, a stand alone PCI Express four lane plug in card, delivers extreme performance with 650MB/s transfer bus bandwidth. This industry beating performance makes the VisionSDI2 ideal for a wide range of applications including:
- Display wall controllers
- Machine Vision: Acquire SDI camera output
- Advanced Medical applications
- The VisionSDI2 capture card is fully integrated with the Datapath family of video wall display products providing high resolution digital video support
For an application case study using this card, click below:
DirectShow drivers for WDM Streaming driver supports the following applications, to encode, record and stream video over networks or the Internet:
- Dataton WatchOut
- Microsoft Expression Encoder
- Microsoft Windows® Media Encoder
- AMCap and other DirectShow compatible software
- For further details see the Datapath DirectShow SDK documentation supplied as part of a typical installation.
The VisionSDI2 video capture is supplied with a powerful software application for configuring the format of the input sources and displaying the data. Simply connect your video source into the capture card, run the VisionSDI2 application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop.
Wall Control-red presents a representational window of the entire display wall showing position and size of video windows.
Datapath WallControl-red video wall software enables you to configure your multi-screen display, launch video overlays and create a video wall layout configuration. With the full version it is possible to save layouts and recall them for future use and also operate WallControl-red video wall software on a remote PC via a network connection.
Extra Protection With Advance Swap Out And Extended Warranty Services
For additional security and peace of mind, our customers are invited to take advantage of Datapath’s advance swap out service and extended warranty. For a small premium, selected products can be protected by our advanced swap out service and optional 5 year warranty. For more information please contact our sales team.
Extra Protection With Advanced Swap Out And Extended Warranty Services
For additional security and peace of mind, our customers are invited to take advantage of Datapath’s advanced swap out service and extended warranty. For a small premium, selected products can be protected by our advanced swap out service and optional 5 year warranty. For more information please contact our sales team.