- Four lane PCIe lane bus, Net 1.6 GB/s total capture bandwidth
- Triple channel PCI Express capture card
- Direct DMA to graphics memory of third party graphics cards
- All standard features of the Vision range of capture cards
- Driver support included within the Datapath unified Windows driver
- Driver support included with the Datapath unified Linux driver (NOTE: Check Linux specific features with Sales)
A capture card with three independent channels of video capture for 3G SDI, DVI and Composite video, with full analogue and digital support.
The VisionAV-SDI is a four lane PCI Express card with three video capture inputs – two supporting HD capture and a third supporting SD composite video, these three independent video channels can be captured simultaneously. The VisionAV-SDI also adds multiple channels of audio capture, which can be synchronised in software using timestamping with all video capture channels.
The half length full height card features a full mechanical 16 lane connector with notches which will enable it to fit four, eight and 16 lane motherboard connectors.
The VisionAV-SDI also adds embedded audio capture from SDI signal, which can be synchronised with the respective video channel. This card provides balanced and unbalanced analogue capture, through an optional audio module (the Datapath AM2)
This capture card provides a single flexible card solution for areas such as medical, lecture capture, web casting and video conferencing.
Extra Protection With Advanced Swap Out And Extended Warranty Services
For additional security and peace of mind, our customers are invited to take advantage of Datapath’s advanced swap out service and extended warranty. For a small premium, selected products can be protected by our advanced swap out service and optional 5 year warranty. For more information please contact our sales team.
For an application case study using this capture card, visit: Datapath capture cards help record high quality Rich Media presentations