- Two independent DisplayPort1.2 capture channels
- Eight lane PCIe Gen.3 interface, Net 6 GB/s total capture bandwidth
- Frame buffer memory - 768 MB
- HDCP support with Datapath graphics cards
- Up to 8k x 8k capture resolution
- Single PCIe endpoint, allowing for more cards and captures to be placed with a single system
- Datapath unified Windows® and Linux® driver support
- Frame Sequential 3D mode
The professional AV market has begun to adopt 4k UHD technologies, with integrators and system builders demanding higher performance and greater resolutions in the video that they are working with.
The Datapath VisionSC-DP2 offers video professionals the ability to simultaneously capture multiple 4k, Ultra-High Defintion, video feeds each at 60 frames per second. Developed as part of the VisionSC family of capture cards, the VisionSC-DP2 offers unmatched capture performance and reliability.
DirectShow drivers for WDM Streaming support the following applications, to encode, record and stream video over networks or the Internet:
- Microsoft Media Encoder®
- Any other DirectShow encoding software
For streaming applications, the VisionSC-DP2 can be used with Windows Media Encoder to compress and stream captured video. To replay the video, use Windows® Media Player.
Any application compatible with Windows® DirectShow technology can use the VisionSC-DP2 due to its built-in WDM support.
Extra Protection With Advanced Swap Out And Extended Warranty Services
For additional security and peace of mind, our customers are invited to take advantage of Datapath’s advanced swap out service and extended warranty. For a small premium, selected products can be protected by our advanced swap out service and optional 5 year warranty. For more information please contact our sales team