- Four independent HDMI 1.4 capture channels
- 2x297 Mhz channels offering 3840x2160p at 60 fps
- 2x165 Mhz channels offering 1920x1080p at 60 fps
- Eight lane PCIe Gen.3 interface, Net 6.4 GB/s total capture bandwidth
- Support for HDCP
- Large 6.4GB/s capture bandwidth for more pixels
- Highly flexible, multiple cards can be used in a single system
- Embedded audio capture
- Datapath unified Windows and Linux driver support
A wide range of applications demand multiple channels of video capture from a single card. Markets include advanced medical and machine vision capture, military applications and security/ surveillance systems. Suitable for these markets and others Datapath’s VisionSC-HD4+ audio video capture card provides an outstanding, powerful solution for multiple HDMI or DVI video capture with support for HDCP.
The VisionSC-HD4+ has four channels of HDMI 1.4, two supporting 297MHz (3840×2160 at 60 fps) and two supporting 165 MHz (1920×1080 at 60 fps), all operating independently of each other. This enables four separate video sources to be captured and controlled simultaneously. The card also has embedded audio support across all four channels. The VisionSC-HD4+ is shipped with adapter cables for either HDMI or DVI.
Extra Protection With Advanced Swap Out And Extended Warranty Services
For additional security and peace of mind, our customers are invited to take advantage of Datapath’s advanced swap out service and extended warranty. For a small premium, selected products can be protected by our advanced swap out service and optional 5 year warranty. For more information please contact our sales team.